Remember how I said I was going to try for ONE good week on WW.
Yeah, it didn’t happen – like not even close!
In fact, when I stepped on the scale Monday, it read 171.4 – which is a 1.4lb GAIN.
I’m really questioning if WW is right for me. The points kinda don’t feel “real.” Especially since there are 0 pt foods. It feels like some foods “don’t count.” While that makes sense, in that it’s only the healthy foods that people don’t tend to overeat, it’s doing weird things to me mentally.
I’m sticking with it for now.
On a happier note, I’m thrilled with my workouts!
I’m back to running, and I’ve been strength training, too! Check this out:
- Mon (6/17) – LIIFT 4 wk2 chest & triceps
- Tues (6/18) – Ran 5K & LIIFT 4 wk2 back & biceps
- Wed – rest
- Thurs (6/20) – Ran 5K & LIIFT 4 wk2 shoulders
- Fri – rest
- Sat – 4 mile hike with my family
- Sun – rest
- Mon (6/24) 2.5 mile walk/run (This was an epic disaster of an attempt at taking my son to the park to run while he rode his scooter.)
- Tues (today) Ran 5K & LIIFT 4 wk 3 chest & triceps
I’m kinda hoping the weight might reflect gaining some muscle, but we’ll have to wait and see.